Tuesday 18 March 2014

Linked: Moving Home

Garance Dore


I’m moving out soon into a place of my own and I’m getting so excited about making it a beautiful, creative place to live. RIght now I live in a share house. My bedroom is decked out but the rest of the house is kinda hard to decorate when your housemates have different tastes. I’ve found a couple of cool projects and tips I want to try when I move and get that fresh feeling back. You gotta be fresh.
oh lovely’s friday DIY round up, especially the bowls and cactus tray. How long til my first pinterest fail?
Mini flower and herb arrangements that might inspire me to keep my herbs alive and pick any pretty flowers I find during my day. 
whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner when I have no ideas and wherethefuckshouldigotoeat when I give up. 
~ BONUS: Do What You Love is a phrase I’ve been thinking about a lot recently, and it seems like coincidences collide again in this post with advice about my other anxiety, how to know what you love first.

No comments:

Post a Comment