Sunday 23 March 2014

Me, March 23




Reading: A Spy in the House of Love - Anais Nin & magazines(!!)
Watching: Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel & Workaholics
Listening: Beyonce & Foxygen
Loving: Moving!

I always want to talk about that feeling of optimism that happens when moving. It reminds me of being on a holiday and feeling excited because the space you're enter to live, you know you're going to leave. There's no time to get comfortable within a space, therefore you can only be comfortable with yourself. It reflects the changes of character better than coming to and from the exact same place for looong periods of time. That drives me crazy.

Actually it was driving us crazy. Along with the difficulty of living in a share house when you're a bit of a neat/control freak, two wanderlust kids stuck in the same place was getting us way down. This move comes at the perfect time; we saved the exact amount needed for the downpayment, we're both so ready for change, and we're both ready to kick our butts into gear and work hard for what we want.

The photos above are from my phone using a fisheye app. I love the fisheye lens and, trust me, you're going to see a lot more of it. The bottom two photos are pretty much all the outside-ness I can get at my house now. The absolute best part of moving is knowing that I'm going to have a private outdoor space plus a huge park down the street - Nature! Plants! Green! Bliss! I'm so excited and so excited to share it with you soon.
Love, Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment